Post lletz symptoms is this normal?

Hi ladies, I had lletz treatment at the beginning of september for cin 3 no previous symptoms and normal smears. Since the treatment I followed the post care advice, however since having it after sex with my husband I have blood stained discharge for two days after. Is this normal? Perhaps a healing process? Or should I go back to my gp before smear and test of cure in February? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi sian, I would think it is just because of the lletz, maybe bit of scar tissue or cervix taking a little while to heal. I'm assuming you got clear margins after your lletz so that's great, you could just ask your gp to have a look for your reassurance. I think sometimes after lletz it can just take a while for the cervix to fully heal x

Hi thanks for your reply. I've been trying to respond for a while now. I finally went to the go last week and have been to see a gynaecologist today. referal back to colposcopy as my cervix doesn't look normal! Whatever that could means who knows we shall see.Â