Post lletz infection

apologies in advance for the long and gory post.  I also don’t want to scare anyone but sharing is knowledge and I just want help on what to do now.  

I was diagnosed with CIN 3 via biopsy and booked for a lletz.  This was 3 weeks ago. It was pretty ok. My cervix is a nightmare to find but once the local anaesthetic was in it was fine. Just a warm feeling when diathermy was used.  After I had no bleeding just a gushing straw coloured discharge for 2 weeks.  To the point where I would stand and it would pour out.  After about 4 days I had back pain and period pains and the discharge smelt vile so my doctor gave me 7 days of antibiotics (metronidazole) and said that should sort it.  After 2 days the smell and pain had gone.  I completed the course. Foolishly as I was feeling well me and my husband became a little amorous and (sorry sorry sorry) but the tip of his willy went in and we had a version of sex 2 weeks after the lletz.  The day after I was lightly bleeding and thought it must have cracked the scab or something.  This was on the Wednesday. The smell had also started returning.  On the Sunday night I woke for a week and as I stood up I felt the most awful whoosh or fluid and new it was bad. What passed was a cricket ball sized clot and I was pouring with blood.  I went straight to A and E and was rushed through immediately.  In this time I was filling a massive incontinence pad every hour and when I went for a wee huge clots would come out.  I was panicking and scared.  The gynae reg eventually came down and passed a speculum and said it was severely infected and packed my vagina to try and stem the bleeding.  He said it was due to infection that I was bleeding. They started me on augmentin and metronidazole again and I was catheterised and admitted.  I was packed so the bleeding slowed drastically and when they removed it the following day I immediately started bleeding again but with less intensity.  

I was allowed home with the only explanation of it was infected and just finish the antibiotics.  I was just happy to get the catheter out and return home to ask the questions I needed too.  

I was also given tranansamic acid to stem the flow of bleeding.  

When i I was home the bleeding has slowed though it is still a thick  deep red oozing flow though it doesn’t smell. 

I began to feel atrocious 2 days into the augmentin and rang the gp as there was no advice who I should speak too. They advised I nip down for checked to make sure it wasn’t infection making me feel so poorly.  At the appointment they said it was more likely the augmentin as my obs were good.  I was allowed to stop them and continue with the trans acid and metro. 

Now one I have no idea what I should be doing.  I’m still bleeding and I don’t know if this is normal.  I had my fbc repeated yesterday and it showed I have no sign of infection now so the abx are working. 

When should the bleeding stop? 

Is it normal im bleeding? 

What happens when I finish the antibiotics as I don’t want this again. 

Have i I gone back to square one with sex and aftercare as I’m due to go on holiday to Turkey in 3 weeks.  

How will I know I’m healed and not about to clot bleed again. 

Im scared. Confused and have no real direction on who is looking after me as no one has owned me over this if that makes sense. 

I can assure you I know I am an utter knob head and my husband and I have pinky promised to keep away from each other now (this is definite when it’s pinky)  

i have had my letter to say I was pre cancer free and it was just hpv so that’s one good thing   I’m just needing to plan what I do now and if I have to cancel my holiday xx  ty xxx

kimmi x