POSITIVE 6 month "cure-smear" results for those still going through this

Hi Ladies

I know a lot of people seem to disappear after they receive positive results so I thought I would return to let everyone know a POSITIVE outcome.

As you can see from my signature, I was diagnosed with CIN 3 and I received a LEEP/LLETZ about 6 months ago. I had clear margins on my LEEP/LLETZ so my OB was fairly positive she removed all of it. 

Nevertheless, I had my 6 month post LEEP/LLETZ "cure smear" at the colposcopy clinic earlier this month. My OB said she couldn't see any residual dysplasia but did an HPV test and an ECC. This was 3 weeks ago.

I just received my results. ECC biopsy came back normal and I'm now HPV negative!! I get to return to yearly smear tests with my regular doctor now. 

Hang in there, ladies! I have been BESIDE myself with worry and anxiety for the better part of this entire year. I know how scary the whole process is. BUT if you need to have a LEEP/LLETZ just know that it's a very effective treatment and the vast majority of women will not need any further treatment after.

BIG hugs. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. 

im happy for you !!! ! That's great ! !! !