Please what does this mean

Ive just had my repeat smear after having a colposcopy 6 months ago where i had Lletz done and abnormal cells removed ive just had my repeat smear 2 weeks ago and just got the letter this morning and it says they would like me in next tuesday because of further results please can i ask what does that mean im so worried and upset thankyou x

Hi Violet,

Please try not to worry. This could mean a number of things, it may mean they want you in for a little more treatment or it literally could just mean you have a few more abnormal cells and they want to disscus your treatment going forward.

Try not to get worked up about it, i know its hard as ive been there myself. just wait and see what they say.

Let us know how you get on, thinking of you.

x

Thankyou so much for teplying it really does mean alot im just so worried as last time it said i had cin2 and cin3 i just thought if it was still that they would say that on the letter but it just says further results its such a worry for us all thankyou again i hope everything turns out good for you Xx

Hey , honestly don’t worry . I had my lletz the other day and my doctor explained that sometimes when your called back it’s jusy to get a closer look . Don’t panic you’ll be fine xx

Hi,

I had this and it was just because I still had HPV present I went to colposcopy who put me on annual smears. 

Try not to worry although I know that is easier said than done :) xx

Hi, 

I hope your not worrying youeself to much all tho i know that is earyer said the done i have just had my 6mouth smear done almost 2 weeks ago now and the waitng is driving me mad. Fingers crossed it all goes well when you do back and i know it hard to think but it a good thing that they are on top of everthing and not dragging it out to much.

Update?