Please help. Recovery time after LLETZ?

Hello I'm just hoping someone can give me advice or just tell me if they've gone through the same thing?

I've had 2 LLETZ now. Awaiting results again. The first one I got an infection and I was in agony until it hit 3 weeks after then I started feeling like myself again.

But then I had to have another one. I was hoping the pain was just cause of the infection from the first time but I don't have an infection this time and it's been 2 weeks since and I'm still in so much pain. I can't walk for long without just being in pain.  I could be sitting and suddenly double up in pain or I have what feels like shooting pains up inside. It's driving me insane. 

Anyone else had this? The lady made out like it's such a easy recovery but I feel like mines been far from it.

If my results come back abnormal again I have to have a cone biopsy I'm so scared of the pain. I'm getting anxiety ever time the post man comes to my house, I'm scared of the results.

Please someone help.

Anyone help?

Hi Tink, I started a fb group for women dealing with long-term side effects. Search on fb for Healing From LLETZ. You could ask there. I did make it for people at least 4 weeks post LLETZ, as there are people with side effects that aren't in the range of what doctors mention as the normal ones. 

But it shouldn't be normal to be in so much pain afterwards. Have you asked your doctor why it might be? 

Thank you so much for the reply, I'll definitely look into it. 

I haven't yet because I didn't want to bother them (story of my life) 

But I'll definitely be calling up on Monday. It's getting to much to deal with.

Please do bother them! Seriously, the LLETZ is causing a lot of women side effects, and the only way they get away with it, and don't bother improving the procedure is that as women we are taught to be quiet and nice, and not complain. You deserve not to be in pain.