Please give me opinions!

I am 27 years old, always have had normal paps. In 2015 I had one abnormal pap, which led to follow up colpo that came back CIN1. NP told me to come back for another paps, which was normal, and wanted to do a repeat colpo because she could still see the adnormality when looking at my cervix with the colpo scope (she said there were no changes though). She wanted to keep doing biopsies (which I absolutely hated) even though I had 4 normal paps since my abnormal one. Got a second opinion in Syracuse NY with an actual Doctor who specializes in HPV complications and cervical dysplasia. He did a normal paps, looked over my records and did other testing. Said that he saw no point in doing constant biopsies since I had only 1 abnormal paps in 2 years and about 6-7 normal now at this point. While reading info online (which always scares you) it says that constant pelvic cramping (which I have, but the NP and Dr said that the OC I am on can cause this) and lower back pain have been signs of cervical cancer. I have not had any abnormal discharge or bleeding (I have started my cycle a couple days early or late only a couple times).
I just need some piece of mind, I go back to Syracuse tomorrow for a follow up, but I guess I just wanted to prepare myself to ask some questions that could help me. Should I ask them to do a biopsy just in case? or see if there is any other testing I should follow up on?? I've never even been tested for HPV, just assumed I had it because of the abnormal paps...

Thank you!!