HPV/ Colposcopy/two biopsies

hi everyone. 

I am 33 and I have yearly paps. This is the first time I’ve come back with a pos HPV test and an abnormal pap. The diagnosis they gave from the Pap smear was ”AYTPICAL SQUAMOUS CELLS OF UNDERMINED SIGNIFIGANCE identified but not diagnostic of HGISL) suggest tissue confirmation. Satisfactory for evaluation“

I had a colposocpy today. The dr is scaring me. She couldn’t say whether or not I have cervical cancer.  Which is typical I believe, but a little unsettling. She found two spots she took for a biopsy. I asked her what the chances were that it could be nothing, she said “very slim“ she is usually pretty nice and warm. Today however, she didn’t want to answer any questions and didn’t sound reassuring. She told me to come back in one week exactly to discuss results And to come up with a treatment plan.   I asked if she could call me instead because of my anxiety, she said no  

Im so scared. Has this happened to anyone? 

Hello! I had basically the same experience yesteday at my Dr. 

Little back story on my history: I’m 32. I have had colposcopies the past 2 years because of High Risk HPV showing up on my PAPS. I lived in NC at the time of those biopsies and the dr NEVER seemed concerned. Both years was very reassuring and said not to worry and that they would call with the results. About a week after they would call with the results and tell me that nothing showed, and just to come back in 12 months for a recheck. We just moved to AZ over the summer so I had to find a new dr. This year my Pap did NOT show abnormal cells but was HPV positive. So they wanted me to have a Colposcopy, which I expected. I went in for that yesterday and right off the bat she finds 3 spots. Doesnt even hesitate. She biopsied the 3 spots and then says she wants me back in 1 week to go over results and come up with a plan. I asked her if it looked really bad and she said she could tell there were abnormal changes. 

I think it’s the come back in 1 week for results and a plan that really has me worried I know she can’t say “it’s something” without getting the results first...but to me I guess I just assume if they want me back in to discuss the results and come up with a plan... she thinks it’s something. And something that can’t be told over the phone? I am a major worrier and I know I over analyze.. but this really has me worried. I go back Nov 1st for my results.. 

I feel like they should be able to tell you the results over the phone. The worrying is the worst part. 

I got my results yesterday, I have cin3 and need a LEEP. I’m terrified. I knew it was bad when they wouldn’t call me and had me come in 20 min before the Office actually opened. 

pre cancer is easy to get rid of. Even cancer. It’s so slow growing. I just feel like the drs should move a little faster, its the most agonizing wait. 

Im praying for you girl! Hang in there  I’m always around if you want to chat  

just noticed apt is for today, hope you got on ok