Petrified of results someone please help :(

Hi im hoping someone in a simular situation can give me some reasurance, just 9 days ago i went for my first smear (im 24) put it to the back of my mind thinking nothing of it, a few days later i found out i was pregnant, came as quite a surprise me an my husband had only been trying for a month, this morning i received my results saying they had found some abnormal cells high grade (severe) dyskaryosis, i just broke down, havent stopped crying since, havent got my appointment for my colposcopy yet but it said on the letter i have been refered, no number to call nothing, what does this all mean do i have cin 3? How severe is this? Will they treat me whilst im pregnant? Keep looking at my children an breaking down, feel so selfish for being pregnant when i have this, i just want to be in the best health possible, someone please help im going out my mind :frowning:

hello, i had servere dyskarosis and they removed mine a week after diagnosis its a quick ten min removal process and mine came back as CIN3 its all been removed and i will be checked in 6 months time. try googling LLETZ when pregnant maybe see what rersults come back. this isnt your fault dont be so hard on yourself. you have been sensible and had your smear test and you are doing the right thing x

Hi abbie thanks for the reply, i have spoken to my gp an a nurse from the colposcopy department who seem to be very reasuring, they cant do treatment on my cervix until i deliver, my colposcopy is booked next week and they will have a look and we will take it from there, nurse was very nice and told me not to worry x

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy! 

Dont be so hard, u didnt go into this knowing you had abnormal cells hun.

Im 26..just.. and i got my high risk severe dyskaryosis results on 23rd Dec 16. I had a colposcopy on Jan 4th 17 and they took biopsies. They showed CIN 2&3, and i had Lletz to remove them on Wed 1st Feb (my 26th birthday). 

I have read they wont do treatment whilst your pregnant, but i assume they will keep a good eye on you. Good luck xx