Pelvic fracture?

Not that much younger! 52. :slight_smile: My new doctor said the hormones may help with all sorts of menopause symptoms, mood (depression) and the bone issues. I went into medical menopause and it has been so intense, especially nighttime hot flashes. My doctor didn’t recommend hormones but the doctor who I saw in LA with loads of experience recommends it, so I am giving it a go. Also the lymph issue was not a recurrence, lymphodema possibly or muscle related. Anyway great news on that. Hope you are doing well and getting ready for your trip! :hugs:

1 Like

Ah you’re just a baby lol…so young!..I have recently attended a menopause workshop…and boy I learned a load that I never knew!..definitely give the hormone therapy a try…I wish I had taken it as it might have helped my bone problems that I have now…lots of ladies swear by hrt over here…they say it gives them a new lease of life…I really hope it helps you…I am delighted that you have no recurrence…get out and enjoy your life now…have the best every day!..our holiday was hanging in the balance as my mother in law has been very poorly…but she’s recovering well atm, so just waiting for my husband to get my suitcase from the attic so I can pack…I have had to have a whole new wardrobe of summer clothes :roll_eyes:…my stomach has got so big from my shape change due to spinal collapse…and overeating and not moving enough recently…all my Summer shorts were so tight around my waist…I can’t bear it anymore…so anyway we’re off on Friday…I have ditched my crutch and slowly building up the walking….I have a wheelchair booked for the airport as I don’t know how far I can comfortably walk atm…and airports are huge!..I’m so excited to get on a flight….not been on an aeroplane since the beginning of covid….have a great day…keep in touch…and keep well xxx

1 Like