Paranoid? Or rightly concerned?

Hi all.

I do not know whether I am being paranoid, or if I am being rightfully concerned.

In Feb 2015 I went to the doctor because I was showing some unusual symptoms, including pain during sex and bleeding. The doctor used a speculum to look at my cervix, and I bled while he did so. He could not offer me a smear because I was 23, and so referred me for a colposcopy.

In march 2015 I had my colposcopy, and the lady performing the colposcopy said there were areas of concern and took biopsies. However, these biopsies came back showing just CIN1. after this colposcopy, I bled for over a month and had strange discharge.

In August 2016 I had a smear which came back clear. However, I did bleed again whilst this was being taken.

since, I still suffered from pain during sex. So much so, that my partner and I haven't had sex in a year. I also frequently have very very watery discharge, to the point where I sometimes think I've either wet myself or come on my period. Sorry for TMI, but if I am not wearing underwear when this discharge comes on, it will run down my legs. I also suffer from intermittent lower back pain, and have very irregular periods (Although that isn't uncommon for me). 

Sunce July 2017 I have been having very bad dizzy spells usually lasting between 1-3 days. However, I have had this spell now for nearly 2 weeks and it doesn't seem to be clearing, it seems to be getting worse. I also have very bad fatigue, even though I am sleeping well. I am  achey and feel as though I am using all my energy doing simple things, like picking up a glass of water. I have been to my doctor who took bloods, which came back completely fine. I have been back to the doctors 3 times this week about this problem, and they have given me Prochlorperaine tablets and told me it's probably vertigo. However, I don't feel like it is Vertigo. I feel like something is really wrong with me and I feel like I'm being fobbed off. my doctor looked at my medical history and is blaming the anxiety I suffered from 2 years ago for the reason of me thinking it's more serious than Vertigo.

can anyone shed some advice? Am I being paranoid as the doctor believes? I know no one can tell me what's wrong with me, but you have all had individual experiences which could help.

thank you

Anyone? 

I'd be worried about it too, but that doesn't mean much since I'm generally paranoid! Since you had a clear smear test recently, it's unlikely to be cancer. But obviously there is still a possibility. And, at any rate, your symptoms need investigating. Personally, I would push back at the doctor.

I had a clear smear a year ago but am also having troubling symptoms. Uterine tenderness, random midcycle spotting (not ovulation) and an increased watery discharge (though not as profuse as yours). I'm seeing a gynecologist in a couple of weeks.

I hope you'll update us.