Pain after Cone Biopsy more than expected

hi everyone, 

i had a cone biopsy on Tuesday and have been shocked at the pain and severe cramping. Also terrible pain when trying to do number 2 is this normal?

Hi :-)

Sorry to see that you haven't yet received an answer to this question. I hate to see women go unanswered! To the best of my knowledge I did not have a cone biopsy and so am not in a position to answer your question with any level of accuracy nor truthfulness. Where I live there is every possibility that I did have a cone biopsy but that this was not explained to me at the time in any level of detail. Certainly I had a biopsy.

We all experience pain differently and some of us can endure more than others. For this reason it is practically impossible to measure pain. Therefore your question is difficult to answer in the same way that we will never know if men could deal with childbirth

Kiss

Tivoli

Hi

I had some pain after mine but not severe. Maybe you should call your gynae in case you have an infection. Hopefully you are better by now :) x

Hi. I just had my cone biopsy this morning. As of right now the pain isn't horrible, but the cramps are a bit much. Did you take stool softeners? I haven't had one yet, so I can't tell you about pain, but I do know they told me to take the stool softeners so you don't become constipated or have to do much pushing.