Pain 5 weeks after lletz

My smear showed abnormal cells so I had a colposcopy and lletz 5 weeks ago .had my results which say they were pre cancerous cells but they are positive they have all been removed and CIN 3. About a week after my lletz I started with heavy bleeding which turned out to be an infection so was put on antibiotics and then I developed thrush from the antibiotics which is apparently a side affect.
I’ve had no bleeding for a week but I still keep experiencing pain in both my back and down below, it’s like a sharp stabbing pain. Is this normal ?
I have alsorts going through my head like is this just my body healing or could they have missed something and feeling very worried and emotional

I had terrible pain for 3 months after my first lletz, awful pains, in my back, hips, legs, cervix, you name it, it hurt. My periods became hellish too, heavy and painful. My doc did a laparoscopy with my second lletz 2 weeks ago because I was so worried about the pain. He found nothing wrong so he thinks it's just how I heal from loops. Frustrating, horrible but apparantly nothing to worry about. Easier said than done of course. I will be intrigued to see how long I'm in pain after this second lletz... I think if you're very concerned it's well worth discussing with the dr or colposcopy nurses but I would hope it would be starting to settle in a few more weeks. Take it easy on yourself.

Oh I'm with you on all the thoughts and worries. Honestly I was convinced I was riddled with cancer. I woke up from my laparoscopy convinced it would be bad news but he said my insides look perfectly healthy and there was no visible cause of pain. Crazy! How can it be healthy and hurt so much?  

Hi Anna thx for replying

i had these pains before but thought nothing of it then when I had my smear and they found abnormal cells I convinced myself I had cancer, I try and tell myself that my body has been through trauma and it's just healing .I suppose just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there (if u know what I mean).