Overdue smear test

Hi wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction here. I was due my smear test during lockdown which got cancelled due to the smears being paused. So i recieved a letter last week stating i can now call to book appointment due to last one having to be cancelled. Called up my doctor surgery who told me they arent doing smear appointments at moment and said i could try calling again in a month to see if they would be doing them. I also tried my local sexual health centre but they arent doing them either. Is there anywhere else i can try to get an appointment? Im becoming really anxious about this as my previous smear i had lletz treament to remove cells. Any help be appreciated thanks :) 

Hi Tonim, that's so bad your surgery aren't offering them. The only thing I can think of is looking if you can get it done somewhere privately? Xx

Hi Tomin, I was told the my local sexual health clinic might offer them if you give you them a call :)

Hi Tonim

You might want to consider writing to your local clinical commissioning group (CCG) to highlight the situation.  You can find your local CCG by googling - include your location in your search.

x