Opinions needed desperately

Sorry this is long one

In 2016 after my first results living in England I was diagnosed with grade three servre cells and hpv with in weeks had them lazered off I then had repeat spear 6 months down the line and came back that I had more grade 3 cells I was booked again for remove but before my letter arrived I found out I was pregnant with my seconded child so they chose to monitor me while being monitored my cells grew bigger and I developed a large polyp on my cervix. After baby was born I went for check up 5 months after birth for plan to remove everything only at my appointment they seem to have vanished even the polyp they put me under review and decided every 6 month to have check up end smear at hospital. I moved from England to Wales and since they haven't taken it very seriously I moved in March and couldn't get seen till November I had check up and smear and I never got results 7 weeks later I rang and asked and said do they have them got them over phone that again I have changes and hpv but they suggest I just have a yearly check up at my gp. In last 3 months I have been having lots of spotting between periods and always have had ongoing pelvic pain time to time I explained this to the doctor and they are now seeing my again at hospital. Feels like doctors in Wales not in a rush where in England I was in straight away. Anyway my fear is that I have bad cells or something worse further up then on my cervix and that they can't see that far to check has anyone else had anything like this that can eathier ease my mind or to give me the push for them to look more into this as I just have a bad feeling. Thank you xxx