Now for the wait :(

I had my Colposcopy and biopsy on monday, the transformation zone was acetowhite on my endocervix, i was referred for ultrasound whichwas this morning, i was asked to have a full bladder for the appointment, between 730 and 840 i had already had a full bladder and had to go 3 times, by the time of my appointment which was 930 i was in agony with such a ful bladder, she done a external and internal scan… i’ve been in so much discomfort the rest of the day… its going to be a long 10 days of waiting for the results of these to come in, i’m getting myself in such a state especially after the discomfort ive been in today, is that all normal or is that a sign that there is something wrong, the pain i have is really low down, like where they were scanning, it’s not just today that i suffer with the pain but most days, some as better than others though… i’m now off for a hot bath, fluffy warm clothes, hot water bottle, duvet and sofa with some netflix :frowning: feeling really low and emotional today :frowning:

Hello, i unfortunately don't have any answers for you but i just wanted to send you some love. Sounds like such an uncomfortable experience :-( horrible you had to wait around with such a full bladder. I hope you get some good news soon xxx

Hi AngelsReward

just seen this post following your reply on mine. Sorry to hear you are in discomfort and pain. a few years back I had to have an internal scan and log a bit of pain and discomfty down low after so I think it is all normal. With emotions running high, which is understandable, you are probably focusing  the pain. had the pain eased? X