No clear margins lletz but after 3 months can't see anything bad I am confused

Hello I am happy but extremely confused. Had LLETZ no clear margins and affected inside cannal also. Doc asked me to come back for check up 3 months after and discussion over the phone that hysterectomy or 2 LLETZ is a possibility becausebyopsyresultsfromLLETZ notgood. 3 months after and she can’t see anything bad anymore I am in shock I had a Cin3!!. She took a swipe of the inside of the cannal the bits they can’t see inside the cervix to know if that is also gone results for this in 10 days.But didn’t take a punch byopsy because there was no affected cells that she could see :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Please has this happen to anyone??? Is there hope for me?? I was already sure about Hysterectomy and now this what a crazy rollercoster!!

You’ll need to talk to your Gynaecologist, I guess - we can’t answer that question for you, but it is always possible that despite the uncertainty about the margins initially the LLETZ has done it’s work - in which case, congratulations!

2 Likes

Let’s see I was trying to find out if anyone had this my doctor was not super enthusiastic and said definitely not 100 sure all good yet but I was so sure that the bad cells were still there that I was in total shock when she said no cant see anything :sweat_smile:

The results from the inside the endocervix, I believe that is what is called are out and they are normal. I am so happy :blush: now need to go back in 3 months to make the 6 months after Lletz that will be the big one. but hopefully will be just as good as the 3 months one. Take care and thanks for replying earlier :blush:

1 Like