Newly diagnosed

bit scary are all of this. Diagnosed with 2b cervical cancer 2 days ago. I know it’s treatable but I’m worried about work and money and how to support my children’s emotional needs. I know it’s treatable but I feel like the world is imploding. And it’s ridiculous because I bought  some sleeping tablets im Boots today and when the cashier started her spiel about seeing the GP for insomnia I started crying. God I feel like everything is upside down 

Hi Fluff 46 

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis....i have also been diagnosed with CC 2b....i start my treatment this week. I also have a young child at home and it has been an emotional rollercoaster. I had sleeping tablets from my GP as struggled with the anxiety of it all. If you need to cry then it is best to just let it out as much as possible. I am in to my 8th week of being diagnosed and have good and bad days. The only advice i have is to take one day at a time which is the approach i am taking with my treatment. 

If you need to chat or some support please send me a message ....we are all in the same boat on here and everyone seems lovely. X

Hi both

i was diagnosed and started my treatment in November 2017 at 2b

the treatment is very doable and will pass so much quicker than you can imagine 

if you do a search for my posts, I did chronicle my experiences and tips.

its curable and don’t google- your treatment will be to cure- its very curable nowadays.

i am now 9 months clear from the end of my treatment and the many checkups will make sure you are well looked after .

please try not to worry too much-loads of advice and support on here or you can message me if you feel like a one to one.

xx

Can cancer develop in between regular 3 month scans?