nervous/worried. advice needed

Hi there. Needin advice really.. im 32 and when i was 27 i had ongoing treatment after finding pre cancerous cells.. i had biopopsies...follow ups ect and they went away on  there own. Anyway i had a smear 3 weeks ago and it took 20 minutes because she couldnt get to my cervix at all .. ahe eventually got a sample.. she said 'there was alot of skin' covering it.. she also asked how many children i have after tryin for 10 minutes ( 2 children ) .. im still qaitin on results 3 weeks later .. please can anyone tell me weather any of this means anything i.e normal or not..thanks ladies xxx

I had the same But I changed doctors surgery as the nurse was next to useless.  when I visited the new surgery, they had no problem in finding it.  They told me too that I had some raised red areas.  To cut a long story short, after receiving abnormal cell results, I had a colposcopy which came back saying that I had stage 1a cervical cancer.  Luckily it was caught in time and I had 2 lletz procedures to get rid.  I have been clear now since December 2015.  

I am not sure what they mean by having skin covering it but I know once I'd had my baby, the gynaecologist did say that the cervix looks really differebt once you've had children.  I believe a cancerous cervix is more red and raised so I'm sure you will be fine....positive thoughts!!