Need some information and a friend :(

Hi All, im new to this.. I have been lurking like a loon for a while reading every possible post. I decided to write today as i recieved my colposcopy results and feel a bit confused with the information written. I had my Lletz last week and have recieved a letter (email) which was sent to my doctors. It says

' showed aceto-white warty features with punctation and mosaic' histology sent urgently. What does this actually mean?!?

I then had another letter with an appointment set for the 30th of october with the Dr who perfomed my Lletz but in the gynaecology department not Colposcopy clinic.

Please can someone with a medical brain explain what was seen at my colposcopy as the doctor didnt say anything after. Also will my appointment be to go over the results of the biopsy? This has all happened so fast and I feel everyone I have spoken too just keeps telling me it will all be okay but Im 25 and feeling emotional and really vulnrable atm :( Its such a comfort to read so many similar stories and know were not alone. 

Did this post, im so awful with technology!

I hope your appointment went well, I can’t say what that means to be honest just that urgently would mean having the results within the 2 week wait. :) xx