My results

I had a letter after smear they found severe something etc. I had a loop biopsy done then next day emergency surgery to stop the bleed. My results have come today.. All that's stated is some changes and I need another operation! Nothing about what they have found etc. I'm confused coz shouldn't the letter say what the changes are etc? I'm so angry right now. I have pre op meeting on Wednesday which was arranged last week and still non the wiser

Youd think theyd be more clear given the anxiety all this causes! It may just be that they didnt get clear margins, id give them a ring and ask them, its your information so they should make sure youre fully informed 

Just been for pre op meeting with nurse today and she didn't even know why I was there, she then found out I need another loop biopsy under general as the biopsy results have now come back severe and higher than what they found when they did a smear test! I'm not waiting for an appointment for surgery and there's still a possibility after that I may need more. How can the letter say some changes no cause for concern if they have found it to be higher than previous. So now I'm back to wondering if I may have cancer or not

How awful for you! The wondering amd waiting is awful, nothing seems to take it off your mind dpes it. Really hope you get appointment soon and dont have a long wait for results x

Hi Taylor

How are you? 

Karen xx