Mind over matter??? Pain in neck glands

been having awful pain in my neck glands so thinking has cc spread? I'm getting way past myself with worry! Thinking worst case scenario! Waiting for biopsy is awful :(

any my help would be great

marie xxx

Are you waiting on biopsy results to confirm if you have cervical cancer? I was diagnosed last year had some cold symptoms and a headache for about a week now and to be really honest I've Google every variation of brain tumour/hesdaches/symptoms of a brain tumour lol. It's natural to be worrying but I think I'm safe to say it is just the mind bringing you to boiling point because you are gearing the worst. 

Take care 

Charlene xx

I'm sorry lovely for your diagnosis I really hope you are getting better! 

I I am being like this after my first colposcopy because I had symptoms. They saw white areas on screen and now I'm waiting results xx

Would you mind updating me? I had cervical cancer stage 1A1. Had two cone biopsies with the second with clear margins. But today was reading about CC reoccurence and read about neck lumps. I have never heard of this before but for some years have had a small, hard pea sized lump on the side of my neck. I so want my smear to be clear and to start trying for a second child (my other was 3 months old when I found out about the CC through a routine smear). I don't know whether to even disclose this if they find nothing in the smear as I kind of feel the other treatment has made me feel terrible (pain during sex, constant worry) without me ever having had a symptom before. Would be good to hear about others experience. Just want this whole saga to end.