Merry Christmas, Happy holidays and a better 2018

Hi ladies,

As the year end gets closer, I can't say I am terribly disappointed. It's been a tough year, one that I wouldn't be in a hurry to experience again. I have been lucky, and it ended much better than it could have, so I am incredibly grateful. 

Thank you all for your kind advice and words. I hope everyone gets to enjoy a few moments of being "normal" with people that you love, over the holiday season. I wish everyone health and happiness. Take care everyone in treatment, having and waiting for scans and results , and experiencing changes.

Xx

Hi

Merry Christmas to u also and to all of the ladies here. Pray this year is a great year for all of us. :-)

Merry Christmas to everyone from me too. May 2018 bring you all good health x 

Merry Xmas everyone

My treatment yet to come on Boxing Day , but the tree is still up and we will make the most of it. To all you lovely ladies you are so brave and Im following your footsteps next year. xxxxxxx

Merry Christmas everyone. 

We all deserve 2018 to be so much better than 2017. 

Wishing us all good health and good luck with treatments and upcoming appointmentS. 

Love to all you amazing women. 

Rosie xx

My surgery is on the 21st. I'm hoping it's the best kind of Christmas present with no nasty surprises!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2018 x

Best wishes Trudyboo, best advice I can give is keep the doctors informed, and they will be able to help with the side effects. Everyone has bad and good days, so make the most of the good and you'll remember them in the blur of treatment. 

Best wishes in getting the Christmas present you deserve. Xx

Hi Bexter! 

I am also in that line and am happy to see the end of this year. I was diagnosed last year but finished my treatment in February. I am an extremely poorly person before my cervical cancer diagnosis and was advised that chemo isn't possible as my medical history is likened to a bible its so thick. I have heard now that I am in remission! But I have to have check ups every 3 months as well as tests and scans every 3 months. I have numerous side effects I still can't shake and looks like I am stuck with them, but things could've been so much worse! 

So to every ONE OF YOU LOVELY BRAVE LADIES who help each other on here

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DARLINGS!! 

BRING ON 2018! 

Hi Harleekwin,

So glad you proved them wrong, and beat the odds! That's awesome! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and even better new year! Think I've got some keeper side effects too now. Take care xx

Hope you had a great christmas and wishing you (and all the lovely ladies on here) a happy new year! Hoping and praying for a positive year for everyone. 

sending love and hugs xxx