Christmas cheer

Hi everyone

I hope everyone is best they can be with this horrible diagnosis.

I am not a regular poster anymore as life often gets in the way :))

This time 2 years ago I struggled with diagnosis and operations .... just wanted to say to  all the ladies on here at that point  hang on in there ...it really does get easier and my life feels good again and yours will be too xx

Happy Christmas

Kath xx

Merry Christmas Kath and a happy healthy new year. Nice to hear from you and know you are doing ok.. love lea xxxx

Hi Kath,

All the best to you and a happy healthy new year.

Glad to see you are doing well :-)

Becky x

Merry Christmas everyone. I love how people post success stories, as it really helps with the mental torment I am going through with the diagnosis, operation, radiotherapy and the angst which cruelly goes alongside! Thank you! H xxx

Merry Christmas one and all!

Kath it would be great if you could find the time to pop in a little more often to spread some good cheer at any time of year. So many survivors walk away that a lot of the newbies assume we have died!

Kick up some rumpus!

Tivoli

Tivoli some of your replies do bring a smile to my face lol.

Merry Xmas all and a happy, healthy new year...

Lea xxx

Hi All

Kath is so right, it does get better!  This time last year I was still recovering from 2 major ops, a Wertheims Hysterectomy and another just over 2 weeks later to clear an infected lymphocyst that had turned into an abscess.  What a difference a year makes!  Things are normal this Christmas and I look forward to the future. 

To all those just starting out, hang in there, grit your teeth and push forward - you can do it.

Wishing you all a very special Christmas and a wonderful 2015.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx