Looking for some reassurance

Hi girls,
So basically I had a routine smear done at the end of December. I bled during the smear and it was really quite painful (nothing like the smear I had 3 years previous) the nurse said my cervix was inflamed. Since the smear I bled constantly for the best part of a month. I got the results and I had high grade abnormal cells. On the 31st of Jan I had a colposcopy and a loop removal procedure to rid my cervix of the abnormal cells. Again this hurt like hell but maybe I’m just soft. After the procedure I was told to expect bleeding. I didn’t bleed for the first few days but had heavy discharge like I had wet myself. Then came the bleeding that lasted again the best part of a month. But I expected that. I stopped bleeding for 2 weeks (spotting and cramping inbetween) and about a week ago I started again! I’ve litrally had 3 period free weeks since December. Now tho I have all the symptoms of being on but it’s just dark dark brown discharge (almost black) I have had brown discharge in the past at the start or end of a period but nothing like this. This is so weird for me, it’s really heavy! And the colour to me seems odd. And it’s been going on for just over a week now. I have had alot of cramping too throughout all this. Is this all normal ? I just want to put the ordeal behind me but I can’t. Since that damn smear things have just gone west. But thinking of it before the smear my periods were starting to go abit weird. Not length wise but I kept coming on 2-3 days early each month.
I’m not on any contraception and defiantly not pregnant. Has anyone been through this ? I just want telling that it’s all normal haha Thankyou .