LLetz results

Hi all,

I had my LLetz done just over a week ago, and I’m just wondering how long it took for people to get their results back. I was found to have the HPV virus 8 years ago! and lesions on my cervix 4 years ago! From my smear they found high grade(severe) dsykariosis (this was my first smear). The waiting is driving me mad and I’m not very optimistic about the results from my past history.

Thanks everyone

Mine was exactly 2 weeks x

Got my results in just over 2 weeks, GP called first to let me know that results were fine & to attend another smear in 6 months, letter came 2 days ago & confirmed I had CIN 3 precancerous cells but no cancer :) First ever smear for me, I'm 24 soon to be 25 & it was such a scary time, think as soon as you see the words severe & cancer on one letter you automatically think the worse. All the best hope you get the results soon, 3 weeks to go & I should be fully healed! :D x

Im waiting on mine- LLETZ was done on 9th. I was told it would only be a week or two though.

I'm a bit confused though about what the results are for- I haven't had the term Cin used, just that the screening came back as severe dyskariosis which was confirmed at the colposcopy & so I had LLETZ. Is that it? 

Everything I've read says that your results might come back confirming dyskariosis & you might need treatment, but if I've had the treatment is that it?

Are the results either now to confirm the level of dyskariosis or to advise if you have cancer?

Ie what are the possible outcomes of the LLETZ results?

Thanks!