Lletz results waiting

How long have people waited for their results?

Hey 3 weeks and horrible waiting x how about you?

Been waiting 4 weeks since had lletz done still waiting. How are you feeling today? @Lou1

6 weeks such a long time to wait. I hope we both here soon. I’m ok, still tired haha - how are you? You good working etc

I know. Did you get checked or advice about how you were feeling or you ok

I was just coming to post this, it’s almost 4 weeks here & I’m so stressed out!

It’s so stressful waiting for post or a call :pray:t3: hope your doing ok

Don’t over do anything, house work can wait - health more important.

I have a LV with hospital number I was given - still waiting a call back!!!

1 Like

Physically I’m ok, just worried, how about you?

Getting better from infections caused by lletz thanks been rough 4weeks

How long have people waited for results until they got them anyone?

Hope your feeling better

Hospital confirmed I have an infection. Antibiotics and taking it easy for week x

Awww glad you got seen and antibiotics x tc rest

1 Like

I waited 8 weeks for mine. Well actually the first time after 8 weeks I got a letter calling me back the following week so I didn’t actually know the result until 9 weeks. Had to have a 2nd LLETZ and again waited 8 weeks for the consultant letter and a follow up appointment. 6 months later, another colposcopy due to a weird growth (turned out to be benign that time) but again didn’t get the result until I was back again 4 weeks later. That was 4th Jan, I’m not expecting the results of this one for another month yet! It also came with another referral and I checked with the GP yesterday and they haven’t even opened the letter yet, never mind referred me on :frowning:

Hi i waited 2 weeks for mine good luck x

Hi, i got mine back in 3 weeks. What they removed was CIN1 not the CIN2 which i was told at the time of letz. Good Luck x

I chased my doctors and at the 4 week point they chased for me. The doctor was able to tell me that no cancer was found but that was about it. A week later I received a letter in the post. If you’re waiting maybe give your gp a nudge. Mine were really good

5weeks now so stressful

Hi, I just wanted to say i never received my result letter (1st lletz was in nov 2022) ended up calling the hospital at 4 weeks and they read results to me. My gp had been sent a letter too so may be worth making a call to either. Had 2nd lletz done nearly 2 weeks ago now …so its the waiting game agin
Hope your all doing ok x
Maria