Lletz and pregnancy

Hi all,

had a colposcopy a few weeks ago which shown CIN 1 and 2 cells. 

I had my call back appointment today regarding this. 

The  nurse spoke about my options which were to have the Lletz today or to have 6 monthly colposcopys to keep an eye on the cells. 

She also spoke about the heightened risk of misscarraige and premature labour. This is a major factor that i have to think about as i have always wanted children and currently i have no children. 

I have arranged another appointment for 3 weeks times to give me time to think about what i would like to do.

I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences with this if in or was in a similar situation. 

Thanks

Hi 

I had LLETZ on March 24th for CIN3 confirmed by the biopsy afterwards ... I had the post procedure bleed for the 4 weeks into April in may I found out I'm pregnant I'm now 7weeks ... the doctors at my surgery are being amazing have given me a sick not for work as I work on a busy hospital ward until I have had a review by the hospital to see e strength of my cervix .. so I won't know anymore until I see them but I promise to come back when I have seen them hopefully in the next week or so and update you on what the real deal is about it all and how this going to affect my pregnancy .. x

Thank you so much for your reply and congratulations on your pregnancy.

It would be brilliant if you could update me after your review. 

Thankyou for replying