Leaking urine

Hiya I'm wondering if anyone else has this I have been leaking urine since I had my treatment over 4 years ago I'm wondering if there is anything they can do for it  I've had chemo and radio therapy 

Yes, I have been leaking urine since I finished my first round of treatment early 2018. I purchased cotton cloth diaper liners and handmade fabric panty liners because I have to wear one of them constantly or my underwear will get wet.

I'd say ask your gp if they can refer you to the uro-gynae at your nearest hospital, they may be able to help you. 

I had this and get Botox to my bladder. It has meant that I no longer need to wear incontinence pads. 
I do need to use a catheter though. But it's much better than constantly leaking 

hope this helps

Hi, i finished treatment last year and suffered with leaking urine. My oncologist prescribed me solifenacin. It stopped the leaking completely ask your GP if you can give it a try xxxx

I had my colposcopy yesterday.  Was told to wear a pad as could get some spotting afterwards but I am leaking urine?  I didn't know what it was until I read other comments here.  None of the literature I was given by the hospital said anything about this?  I am going to ring them in the morning.  I have been awake half the night, it feels horrible. Does it stop?  Is there anything I can do about it?

Hi

There was a lot of nerve damage during my radical hysterectomy and to begin with I couldn't wee at all (total retention) and had to rely on catheters to empty my bladder.  A few weeks after my op I had chemo-radiotherapy.  A few weeks after my treatment I started to regain the ability to wee naturally and at the same time starting leaking  which was a mixture of urinary stress incontinence and bed wetting. 

4 years on I haven't regained full bladder function and self catheterise 3 times a day; I also still leak a bit during the day and very occasionally whilst asleep.  Because I generally only leak small volumes I've decided not to seek help for it as I don't want to take the risk that any intervention might make my urinary retention worse.  I manage the leaking with incontinence liners (perhaps I should take out shares  in the company lol) and a waterproof mattress cover.

x