I've had lletz done 3 times:-( advice please.

I’ve had three lletz done in the past 3 years.the first I hadn’t had a pap in eight years,so shame in me.it was cin1-3,hpv+,and cis…margins came back with bad cells very close to the border.had one good pap after then again,pap,colpo,biopsies,lletz.this time lletz showed cin1 and nothing endo at all which I’m glad about.OK,so last August was my first check up from my second llefz and again…pap showed cin1-2.the lletz showed cin1 and the report says: cauterized mucosa has features suggestive of cin2-3… nothing endo cervical again…BUT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?I’m scared now.have no cervix left and this crap keeps coming back.I see a hysterectomy in my future.but what the heck.next check up is next month.I’m really scared I have cancer.lady’s need to always keep the paps up.I know a lot of them who don’t.sadly.

Hi hun thought id reply cus i know how u feel, my problems started 2003 after having my daughter age 20, it was my first smear and it was borderline so they left it 6 months, by time i went bk it was cin3 and i had it on vaginal wall to so two days later i was under GA for biopsy/treatment and laser, they took 2mm of cervix,6 month follow up showed it was back again so again under GA i had 4mm of cervix taken, i then over the next few yrs would yo yo between borderline and normal, i had my son 2008 and had colposcopy 3 months later, i freaked when the nurse went to get the consultant! He then said if i wanted more children i had to do it NOW Cus u wont be able to after surgery.My son was 3 months old i had pnd so i said no do what u need to, so another GA and a cone biopsy, they took 10mm of cervix which was cin3,cin2,cin1 plus surface cancer but they got it all by doing the cone biopsy, i have an extremely small amount of cervix left and was told next time would be hysterectomy, well cue to now and once again im having problems but cervix looks normal, waiting on several biopsy results and worried sick but u are not alone and i understand completely how u must be feeling! Feel free to msg me anytime x