Itchy bum after lletz a week ago. Sorry :)

Hi ladies. 

I had a llletz treatment a week ago for CIN3. Everything went really well and I've had no problems since. Feel perfectly fine. A couple of days ago, about 7 days post lletz I've noticed my bottom hole (sorry) is really itchy. Like the feeling you get if you have worms (any mums with young kids will know this feeling). 

I brushed it off and thought nothing of it but 2 days have gone by and its still lingering a little. 

I wondered if anyone else has had this bizarrely odd side effect or if its just me that's strange. 

Xxx

I wonder. I had Botox for a fissure in April which seems to be healing ok. Second time. Hope my Lletz next week doesn't affect my bum too.

Id ask your GP ? Might be just coincidence ?

Hi Dawn,

It may be an irritation caused by the discharge leaking from you now, or the sanitary pad you are using.

I got some nappy rash cream as I got really sore and changed to sensitive pads which did the trick.

My bum wasn't sore but my outer vagina was. How old are your kiddies now? The alternative option is that it could be worms and therefore you'll want to get treatment as soon as possible x

Hello. My daughter is 11 and its definitely not worms. I've had a good look. I've had worms when she was younger. 

Yes it could be irritation from the discharge. Ill try a different sanitary towel too x

Thank you x