Is this normal

I finished treatment 9 days ago n im still really sore down there at times i have just finshed antibiotics for a uti will take a sample to doc’s on mon to make sure it gone how long before everyone dint feel sore down there its gettin me so down xxxx

Hi,

it took about 3 weeks to see an improvement. From there it got better and better more quickly. Hang in there, your body has been through so much. 

Xoxo

Im also urinating  every hr in night maximum  i i go without  getting  up is 2 hrs then cuz  my bathroom  down stairs  at the  back  of house i dont always  make  it in time  and  im inconient so embassing i wlll try n stay  strong don't  fink the lack of sleep  im getting  at night  is  helping  with  me getting  dowm  xx

Hello

The same thing happened to me. I went to do my food shopping a couple of weeks after finishing treatment and I was in agony down there I had to just go back to the car. When I told my consultant, I described the pain as a dull ache in what I presume must have been my cervix.

She said what I was feeling was my bladder. She said it would feel strange because you shouldn't really be able to feel your bladder but it was inflamed and thats where the throbbing and aching was coming from.

Drink as much water as you can. I was up in the night just like you and as frequently at first. This does subside overtime though so don't worry too much. You might have a couple of accidents too because I did. I'm just pre warning you in case it happens because I was told that was normal too.

I'd just advise you to take pain killers, don't over do it and drink plenty. Everything will get better you'll see :) xxxxxx

Glad  it not just me ye i have  had a few  accidents  esp at night  as  my bathroom  downstairs  at back  of  house so by time  i get out of bed  n down  stairs i carnt  walk quick enough i take cocodamol  but  no pain  killers seem to stop it they give me tons on  brachy days to try n stop it the only  thing that  worked was  gas n air how long  before it started to get better  thanks  so much for  your help  xxxx