Is this my biopsy results letter?!?

Hi all..

In the past I've had multiple abnormal smears and one colposcopy which showed low grade changes... no treatment needed. Follow up smears all ok.

Fast forward to early march this year (smear taken in Nov 2019) had smear test results moderate high grade. Two weeks later at colposcopy Doc said yes looks high grade and seemed pretty positive it was.. looked like a large area too. Had one punch biopsy done.

Waited for 4 weeks.. rang clinic who said due to current climate they are short staffed but Doc had my results and that I would be called or written to the following week as the docs secretary was off. 

Two weeks after (today) I get a letter sent to my GP with me CC'd in. Which reads 'We saw your patient...' and then a break down of my smear results. A breakdown of colposcopic opinions (with the words high grade underlined twice (in pen) on the letter) and then a section called 'procedures performed' and it has a list of things they did and didnt do at the colposcopy appointment and for the biopsy part under procedures performed it reads 'Biopsy: Directed biopsy - normal' and then it reads 'We would recommend the following management plan: To be discussed at MDT. Letter ends there. 

This is the only letter I have received. As it's a Saturdays I can't phone colposcopy clinic. Phoned my GP and they have not received the letter. Now I have to wait until Monday!

Does anyone know if this my results letter? Is it a normal biopsy result? Or is this just a letter to my Doctor explaining what happened at the appointment? The letter was typed out on the 24th Mar... 12 days after my biopsy.

So frustrating.. after waiting 6 weeks to get a letter and then to get this one that is not to the point. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!! Waiting till Monday is going to have me going round in circles all weekend!

Thanks so much in advance!