Inflammation of cervix

Want to keep it short and simple, but basically I’m out my mind with worry. I suffer with health anxiety anyway, so this has really taken its toll. I had cin111 and cgin in August 2016. This was removed by loop, with clear margins. It was taken to MDT meeting and they agreed I was to go to hospital for a 6 months and then year smear. Both of these were normal and negative for hpv, the last one feb 18. I was since moved back to 3 Yearly smears. This summer I’ve felt the need to wee more (although could be due to anxiety!) and felt the odd pain down below. Nothing horrendous or unbearable - just aware of it - Although, I’m aware of every niggle with my anxiety. Went to the gp, she examined my cervix and had swabs taken - all clear, but said I was up to date with smears. I was referred for a non urgent ultrasound scan, waited a good 6/7 weeks (awful for me mentally) and my ovaries etc came back ok. When I went back to see
My gp about my results she said it was picked up on the ultrasound that my cervix looked inflamed. She said it wasn’t urgent, but that she felt it might be worth gynae having a look. I’ve been waiting what feels like years (it obviously hasn’t!) but my appointment is Friday. Since all this, I swear I feel more of these pains down below and my cervix sometimes feels sore?! No irregular bleeding, but then I’ve not had sex since November. Im convinced something has been missed and I have cancer - possibly linked to the CGIn because I know this is harder to pick up! Sorry to moan. Just feel I have no one to talk to and mum of two x x x

Hi there. I don't have experience of what you're going through but wanted to message to say hope you're ok. Don't be convinced you have cancer - I know it's easy to say and harder to do, but focus on your lovely children and try to distract yourself any way you can xx