HPV Colposcopy Help!

Hi everyone,
I’m new on here so here goes! I had my first smear tests about 15 years ago and it came back abnormal in some way and I was sent for colposcopy which was clear and I went to yearly smear tests then eventually 3 yearly. All have been negative until 18months ago. This was my first since the HPV test came in. It came back no abnormal cels but positive for high risk HPV. I’ve been with my husband for 15 years so it scares me that I’ve had it for so long. Anyway, I was told I’d be called back in a year so I booked a private smear 6months later which was also negative for abnormal cells (it was also neg for HPV but must have been missed). Went back to gp 6 months later and told still positive for HPV but neg for abnormal cells. I’m now waiting on a Colposcopy appointment and am so so anxious. I already take anxiety medication but this is literally all I can think about. I’ve had 4 smears in 2 years, is it likely that they could all have missed abnormal cells? Sorry for the long rant, felt the need to get it all out!! Thanks in advance.