Hpv and change of cells

I just got my recent smear results. My last showed hpv and now it still shows hpv and cell change . I am so scared and my head is swimming. I just dont know what to do or how to feel . Ive cried for nearly 2 hours .

Hi LisaW I didn’t want to just read and not reply and I’m so sorry you have that result. Have they arranged a colposcopy? I had this result a few years ago and went for a hysteroscopy or colposcopy (had both but can’t remember which is which) the woman was lovely and she cleared everything up, took biopsies and was luck that all came back clear. I know how horrible the waiting is though and wish you well xx

1 Like

Hi there, please don’t worry too much. I was in the same situation for a long time but 6 months ago, started a health regimen and have now cleared it after 6 years of being hpv negative! (I’m 35) So don’t despair, and give your immune system as much of a boost as possible. It will help.
I took the below supplements / vaccine / etc, if it helps:

• AHCC (Kinoko platinum, 4 capsules a day on an empty stomach)
  • Papilocare
  • Vit D
  • Vit K2
  • Folate
  • Zinc
  • Turkey tail mushrooms
  • Reishi mushrooms
  • Indole-3-carbinol

Not sure if i can attribute my negative test to one of those only… But if you only have the budget for one of those, try the AHCC, it’s the one with the most research done.

Good luck, please don’t despair, you can get rid of it!!

1 Like

Im waiting for a colposcopy appointment. It the first time ive had a cell change. Just scared of the unknown .

Did you change your diet? I’m doing the same regimen now too thanks for sharing and did you have abnormal cell?

Not massively, just lots more greens (broccoli and spinach!), lots more matcha tea and I also did intermittent fasting to try to trigger autophagy. Didn’t have abnormal cells, no!

Hope you had good updates