HPV 3rd time

Yet again for the 3rd year HPV and no cell changes am so scared that when I get to colcospy that there will be something there this HPV just don’t want to go away am so worried

1 Like

Hi just want to say to understand how you feel, I’m waiting for second colposcopy and don’t understand how I’ve still got hpv. Feeling very unsure on what happens next

1 Like

It’s so annoying isn’t it I have started taking vitamin now to try fight this of I don’t think I ever Wil I take like vit min c tumeric folic acid and multi mushroom extract vitmin and vit d I just want it to go do you have the cell changes or just HPV xx

@Tjd have you been for your colcospy yet x

Hiya , Yeah i just got the results of my second Colposcopy and i am still HPV + :frowning_with_open_mouth:.
The letter said next year another Colposcopy. Starting to worry it won’t ever go . I am hoping once i am through the menopause it will go, but i guess i have to wait and see.
Stay strong ladies x

1 Like

I herd that the menopause can activate HPV so I read even just before people are due to start it am like 37 so I’m getting there a think xx

1 Like

Hi Caz
Came across your post
How are you doing - did you have your colposcopy? X