High risk hpv after previous treatment for cin3

Hiya i had treatment in may for cin3 cells. I went for my smeat last wekk and today recived a letter saying my smear was normal but ive got high risk HPV so ive got to have another colposcopy in january. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone before and your experiances because im not really sure what to expect when i go.

Hiya i have had ongoing issues with HPV high risk for last 3 years. My bodyies immunity is not kicking in to clear it.Hopefully your bodies immunity will kick and clear try to keep stress to a minimum and eat healthily.Next time you will go to hospital they will take a good look to see if any cells show up when they put the die in and take a smear sending the sample off.Most womn will clear high risk HPV within 2 years and hopefully you will of had clear margins so no abnormal cells again.Ive been under the hospital nearly 4 years and just had my 3rd biopsy last monday awaiting results.

I have just my 6 month post treatment smear and thats what detected the high risk hpv. The letter said the smear came back normal but just the high risk hpv, i dont have a very good immune system so probably going to be a pain. I have hospital appointment for the 15th so will see what they say when i get there. 

Hi Ladies,

I too have this but my results came back inconclusive for my smear results and HPV stil present i'm back feb to have a re-test, my immunie systemt has always been shocking but been trying everything I can to boost it back up.