HELP: I’m having painful symptoms, but smear test says low grade dysplasia?

I am soo scared right now. I can’t concentrate, my mind has taken over. In June 2017 I got a Pap smear and it came back normal with hpv +. I was told to come back in a year for a smear. i had an abortion january 12th. at the end of of January I had a transvaginal ultrasound to make sure everything went back to normal as i had a little right side ache (thought to be from a pregnancy cyst). Everything on the ultrasound looked Normal. Feb 12 I got my period and it was 5 days lonG. 2 days later I began spotting and cramping. The cramps became so bad and one night I was out dancing and my underwear were wet with blood. I went to the dr terrified I have cervical cancer, and the gynecologist said He’s reallY not concerned about cervical cancer for me, he thought the bleeding and cramps was from the pill/abortion. i Made him do a Pap smear and it came back as low grade dysplasia. I am still having cramps and spotting. Sometimes the cramps are so painfu. I’m also having lower back pain, sometimes groin pressure; and pelvic pressure. All of these symptoms just rushed and came as my period/spotting occurred this past month. 

Is it possible this is cancer? I have a cloposcopy on Friday and I’m terrified. all I think about is my 10 year old daughter and tears just our down my face. 

Try not to worry too much. If he's not too worried and results said low grade your in a better position.  

The colposcopy is uncomfortable but nowhere near as horrendous as I thought it would be.  And its over in minutes.  Least you've only 1 day to wait to hear more info. 

Iv a 6 year old and that's all I was upset about, not even thinking about the cancer just thinking about him and how to tell people etc but that's just your mind racing... I'm awaiting results from lletz procedure at CIN3. But have to remember its just PRE CANCER. So although this while process and waiting is a killer were both still in the clear for now so try to relax.

And after tomorrow's have a few drinks haha 

Take care 

I worry because of my symptoms that it is worse than low-grade. Your smear said low grade and your biopsy said high grade? Ah. Have you had the lletz? 

Ye had the lletz 10days aho now just waiting on results. Hopefully all went well.

Least you'll hear more tommorw anyways .

Best of luck x