Have next app but no results

Hi ladies, I had my coloscopy 2 weeks tomorrow. I receieved a letter on Saturday for another app with a different consultant a week today but still not had a letter with my results ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️. so will be 3 weeks since coloscopy. Has anybody ever had a another app but no results. Just ideally need to know if need someone to drive me as hospital is an hour away and tgey said if i need treatment make sure some one drives me. May phone if not had results by Wednesday. Hate going and not knowing what for ?? Thabk you for reading. xx

Is there a number on the letter you can ring? X

I have emailed them, nurse has responded ans hopefully the nurse of the new consultant will be in touch today. fingers crossed x

I've had this I had my colposcopy on the 12th oct they took 3 biopsy's and gave me cold coagulation treatment. I have had my next appointment through which will be 3 weeks after my colposcopy. I've still to get my results which I was told could take up to 4 weeks. So I'm a bit unsure why I have an appointment. The appointment doesn't say what it is for I phoned the number on the letter to check it was right as I had a letter to say I missed and appointment in sept which I actually never received but I was told on this call the appointment is a follow up appointment. Still worrying about it cause it's so soon but will just need to wait and see. Xx