Happy news!

Hey ladies,

6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma stage 1b1. I had no symptoms, no signs, actually felt the best I had in a long time. A routine smear came back with glandular abnormalities and it all went on from there.
I had a radical hysterectomy almost 2 weeks ago, and today I got the best news that there were clear margins and of the 10 lymph nodes removed, all were negative!
Totally overwhelmed that this past 6 weeks have changed my life for ever! Possibly for the better as I am grateful for all the amazing people I’ve discovered I have looking out for me!
Want to thank this amazing site as many a night I’ve scrolled through and read the amazing stories of all you brave ladies and it’s kept me informed and sane!
I know the journey isn’t over yet, physically I’m still recovering, and emotionally I think this will be a part of me forever, and everytime I set foot in the hospital for check ups my heart will be beating! But I’ve got this!!!
Big hugs to you all xx

Yay!  Great news. Recover well and enjoy!

love t x

That's great news Laura :) I'm so pleased for you! x

This is wonderful!!! Congrats on the great news. Rest and enjoy your time on the couch. :)

Thank so much ladies! Feel like I should be doing something really cool to celebrate! But I'm on the sofa watching Eastenders with a hot choc! So rock and roll! xx

YAY! Great news Laura! high five!

Yes, for the next little while when you go to the hospital for check-ups your heart will be racing. Without a doubt. But over time you will become more relaxed about it until you are sauntering in there :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Tivoli, you are a true angel x

Such relief for you I'm very pleased...lots of rest for a little while!! Take care xxx

Yay Laura, fab news!! xx

Thank you so much! Have you decided what to do yet? X

not yet....  I keep flip flopping! ;)