Had a smear today..???

Hi all im a new member today.. can someone please talk to me... i had a smear today and the nurse said i had cervix ectropion.. i need to no what this could and couldnt not mean asking here cos im sick of people saying oh it could mean nothing... im a straight up person and if something is wro g id rather no.. doesnt protect me not knowing the what ifs.. i look it up and it brings me to a cervical cancer page so its obv its not nothing .. i had a bleed after sex a mo th ago not happened since but ots the 1st time ive ever bled after sex.. can anyone help or give me there stories on outcomes of the exp please.. thanks in advance.

Hey, I had this and it basically your cervix is sensitive so more likely to bleed when you have intercourse and your cells that are on the inside are on the out, I had LLETZ 6month ago to remove my cells as at CIN3 please try not to worry harder said than done just wait on your results x

hi there i had my first ever smear on the 3rd of this months and i was bleeding alot after it and i feel so different now is there anyone that can help , because ive never had sex before and my partner wants to but i dont im scared too, this smear i had im also wondering would it mean the nurse has broke me in because im not sure someone please help me im so confused and embressed  Embarassed