Good News

Hi All
I finally had my check up today, 11 weeks after my treatment finished, and am happy to report that I am now officially in remission. My doctor was sooo pleased with me and commented that if any doctor was to examin me, they would never know that I had had cancer or and treatment and everything had vone perfectly. Have been told that I should already be on hrt and to get to my gp asap so that will be my next post lol
Thanks to all the lovley ladies for their words of support and sharing their exleriences on this forum. I can honestly say that I could not have got through this without you all.
Take care x

Hi Pauline that is fantastic news i am over the moon for you woohoo get that holiday booked the girls will be delighted. Pauline thankyou for all your support and encouragement when i was going through my treatment I would of been lost without you and other ladies who guided me every step of the way. I wish you all the best for a long and healthy future. lots of love xx

Thanks so much....really happy obviously! Now to get my hrt sorted lol

Hope everyone stays clear and we all live forever lol Take care and dont be a stranger...would love to see how everyones doing

x

Hurrah! That's great news Pauline! Thanks for sharing :-)

Tivoli

Great news xxxx