Good news at colposcopy

Hi everyone I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who’s commented on my earlier post . I was referred straight to colposcopy when I went for my smear had spotting that I thought was my coil and nurse could see large area that looked abnormal. Just back from colposcopy and thankfully all is good! The spotting is coil and ectropian relayed and Dr saw nothing concerning just need to wait for my smear result now . To everyone going through a worrying time please please use the forum and don’t google as I had convinced myself that I had CC . I will keep on here in the hope that J can help others going through this .

3 Likes

Hi alid24,

That’s great news! Really pleased to hear that, you must feel very relieved.

I’m still waiting for my colposcopy appointment. In so much pain, have been back to GP who has escalated my referral. Said I should be high priority with postcoital bleeding and irregular bleedong plus the pain I’m having. Fingers crossed not much longer.

I’m delighted to hear your update :slight_smile:

Take care xx

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are in pain. My referral was meant to be within two weeks but due to an admin error it took 5 which just made the waiting harder . Hope you get some answers there are so many things that could be causing your symptoms so try to stay positive although I know that is far from easy. Please let me know how you get on.