Going to come over here and join you ladies.

Hello, I think I belong here now. I’m Anna, 35, mum of 3. I have spent the past few months getting rid of an early CC with two loops and a laparoscopy to try to find the source of the constant pelvic pain I’ve had since my first biopsy in March. I found out 4 days ago that the second loop got the cancer entirely. I’m in less pain every day from the laparoscopy but as last time, my loop is proving hard to get over. I seem to have an awkward cervix and pelvis that just doesn’t want to heal fast. I would LOVE a day free from sanitary towels! I’ve had months of them day in and day out and I’ve grown to despise them haha! It’s nice to have this place to find people who understand this CC stuff. I’m very lucky and haven’t had to endure as much hellish treatment as you ladies but I hope you all don’t mind me being here, just enjoying having some company that actually understands the emotional turmoil and stress of it all.

Yay Anna!

High five and welcome to the 'been there, done that' club :-) Of course you're welcome anywhere you like on the forum (except of course the private parts - snigger) Sorry you are still recovering but it will get better soon enough :-) I expect you will have check-ups every so often and those carry a load of emotional baggage as well so don't be too surprised if you find yourself hanging out in this corner for quite a while.

Nice to have your company :-)
Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Welcome!

Just read your post on the other board and just wanted to say how much I understand how you're feeling. Like you, I feel like I got off lightly when I compare my treatment with some of the other ladies on here. That being said, the emotional shock of a CC diagnosis with everything that goes with it is still life-changing. I had my post-op check yesterday and talked to my doctor about living with the worry etc - in fact, rather than hijack your post, I'll start a new thread.

So glad you're done with treatment.

t