First Post Pet Scan Tomorrow

Well I’m nervous. I have my first post scan tomorrow. Then a follow up with my oncology team on Tuesday. Then depending on the scan results they are going to tackle my low back/hip/pelvis leg whatever problem is going on. They don’t know if it’s maybe scar tissue building, radiation side affects, sciatica due to pressure? Whatever, I’m sure they’ll figure it out. As long as the cancer is gone, I’ll get through it. Hell even if for some reason it’s not gone, I’m sure we have a plan B. Other than physical problems and night sweats, I feel mentally great and have plenty of energy. How is everyone else doing? Lolli, any scans? Anyone? Hope everyone is doing well! I really am, this pain is just an annoyance.

Great to hear you are in good shape NM. Good luck today with the results and hope they can get to the bottom of the pain. After what you have been through, you don't need this. X

Hi

no scan yet. Machine broke down still waiting for a reschedule.... not sure if that makes me smile or be sad. hahaha

Hi nm :-)

Great to hear you sounding so bouncy & positive :-) Here's hoping they manage to get to the bottom of your pain and resolve it for you.

My hysterectomy had it's fifth birthday this week so I'm taking it out to lunch with friends on Sunday :-)

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Have a great celebration Tiv. You so deserve it X

Hi NM

So good to hear you're doing relatively well. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday and also hope they can resolve your pain issues soon! 

Good on you Tiv, love your style :)

Rosie xx

Hi NM

I have my PET scan monday morning this is my 12 week post scan so I will find out if the treatment worked or not... trying to keep busy and not think about it my consultant is very good he usually calls me on the day with some indication of how things are looking so hope he does the same on monday...all the best to you