Feeling sad and sore

OMG my body is always sore and I’m feeling sad and depressed because of it I’ve tried going back to work but it makes me so tired working 30 hours week been cancer free for 9 months now any advice

Hi there,

maybe it's time to ask your GP for a full work up, also ask about testing for a vitamin d deficiency. If the results are all good then maybe it could be related to the menopause. Ask about this as well. Lastly, could it be a late response to everything you have been through, anxiety/depression feelings of being overwhelmed by stress can also cause pain and soreness everywhere. It can also cause tiredness. Maybe this should be concidered. It might just be you need some help processing all of this. Please don't sit and stew as this kind of thing can get worse and harder to fix. 

Hope you can find some answers. 

Hugs

Hiya Leanne, I am really tired as well and I only work 16 hours. Had ti fight with ma boss last week to get early shifts, and a letter from the dr. Still have really sore hips as well, though mainly at night and it wakes me if I roll over onto my side. Off to Edinburgh on the 3rd April for my second check up so will see what Dr Z says this time.

i have also been struggling mentally so went to Maggies centre and spoke to the lovely ladies there, they were a huge help. Maybe worth a go for you, are you near a Maggies?

Tracey x

I feel the same. In January and February I felt great. Im back very tired again, still sore in my pelvis at times and even still have a smudge of bleeding time to time. I'm going for my 2nd scan tomorrow. I'm really nervous. My first scan went very well, and all of my pelvic exams seem to be normal. I hope it's all just treatment related.

Do you feel like sort of very slight period type niggles? That what I get now and again. Presume it's just healing as I have it since treatment finished x

I constantly have menstrual type pain. I'm hoping its just normal.

Hopefully it is eh? I had the teeniest tiniest pink dot while using the dilator the other night,went into full on panic mode. Then I remembered my dr said that may happen. The slightest little thing seems huge these days x