Feeling hopeful!

I only have 5 days of external radiation left and having very few issues! Met with my doctor yesterday and although I was diagnosed at stage 4 he is confident that after internal radiation I will be cancer free! Hearing him say the word cure has given me the oomph I need to keep going!

We can do this ladies!!

Well that is fabulous news!  Well done you.

Only 5 days to go as well.  It's like being a kid again and crossing off the days to Christmas. How totally gorgeous for you.  Then you can sit in the garden, big glass of wine, big fat smile on your face and say, yay me, I did it!

Congrats and good luck!

Fabulous! And how many brachytherapies have they planned for you?

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Its such a confidence booster isn't it x 

So pleased that your treatment has gone well x 

3 left next week and yes I definitely feel like a little kid counting down! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday then I can finally come home! Been a long 6 weeks being in a different city.

I have 5 brachy scheduled once per week and am grateful those will be day trips.

Go Boundie, go!  You have the finish line firmly in your sight and you get to go home and be pampered by your friends and family.  You deserve it! Well done and keep us posted.  Nearly there...!

Well that is brilliant news . when I was first diagnosed, everyone said this was 'best cancer to get' cos it's easiesr to treat ... 

Wishing you well . Indeed we can do this xxx