Feeling emotional

Hiya everyone this is my first post and maybe a duplicate as thought I had saved tbis post earlier. 

I have had problems for a few years with abnormal cells found after a smear. I have also had punch biopsies and a lletz treatment for CIN 1. 

However since having lletz treatment completed on Thursday for CIN 2 all I gave been is extremely emotional. Was told to be careful as a lot deeper than any other treatment I have had.

I just cannot 'MAN UP' so to speak and just feel extremely anxious and down. Is this normal as I have never felt this bad before. Not being able to run now for a few weeks isn't helping either. 

I just feel so annoyed with myself for feelimg like this.

Thanks xxx

As you've been going through this for years, I cannot put myself in your shoes. I think it's natural not to be full of joy, right now and you shouldn't beat yourself up for it. 

Thank you so much for replying self pity isn't a good point and is most definatly not  normally the person I am.

I am sure after the cramps have gone,the smell has disappeared and I can actually bathe I will have my extremely positivehead back on. Cheers Claire xxxx

Yes! I felt like this too! In fact when I still think of it 7 months old I still feel emo about it 

but gosh I was sooooo emotional I can’t tell you

i felt so low

i wasn’t sure what all this meant 

if I’d just keep getting bad smears

how long it would take for my body to recover (they don’t tell you about that “wet” feeling you get after! That really scared me!

i felt violated and ugh yeah just so so emotional with no one to talk about it with

but rest assured it will pass 

it’s just like a shock reaction I think

but it’s very normal to feel so down after

nuch love xxxxx

Thank you Blossom 29.

I am feeling more myself emotionally. Still having cramps and twinges. I only been walking but must be overdoing it. Wish the discharge would stop too!!!

It has been quite traumatic for me. I run and belong to a club so when I tell people I cannot run for a few weeks I am.sure they  think I am being OTT. Believe me I would  be so happy if I could go back to my running now.

Take care xxx