Feeling down

OK so had to have a camera down my throat other day. As my ct scan said I had to have something in my chest.
My doctor said it’s strange as cervical cancer starts from bottom and works it way up and seeing it hasn’t gone anywhere else.
Finds it strange there’s a few nodes in my chest.
Treatment now put back a week.
Which has really upset me.
Hence feeling down.
I just want to run away
Secora x

So sorry you have to go through this. I wil be keeping you in my prayers.

Hi sweetie

there are so many highs and lows on this journey and it's normal to want to run away from all of it. I remember I finally was nearing the last few days of my radiation and they tacked on 5 more extra boosts. I was so heart broken and upset. I was so tired, I wanted to just say screw this crap I cannot do it but I somehow managed to get through it. To be honest I would just escape to a movie or book and forget it was all happening and the drugs I had because of the burn I developed really helped. 

A week later will not make a difference and they need to check everything out. By the end of all this testing your body will have been examined in and out that even if you have something wrong with your toe you will know. 

Cry,scream let it out. There are times when this will be your best therapy. 

Xoxo

Hi Secora :-)

I just wanted to send you hugs and hope that you get your morale back really soon. Are you getting any more support than you were before or is it all still the same? You really do need adequate support to help you cope with what you are going through.

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli