Discharge after Cone Biopsy/LLETZ

Hi All,

Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks since my cone biopsy and I really haven't had much dicharge up to a week ago. Over the first week I had like the iodine solution/small amount of blood coming out but then last week I exercised and a HUGE chunk of the coffee ground stuff came out mixed up with a greyish mucus. Then since then I have had a lot of yellow discharge.

Is it normal to have a yellow discharge? I am really worried this is reflective of an infection? Anyone else have a yellow discharge?

Thanks

Hello. I had a cone biopsy and bled for six weeks. I didn’t have anything yellow though. I’m guessing its not your period. The weird colour plus the fact that It’s increased after four weeks suggest that it might be better to ask a professional. I’d give the colp clinic a ring. Good luck.

Hey, 

I bled for 6 weeks after mine and then had yellow discharge. I was in hospital to get my nodes out at that stage so I mentioned it. The did a swab and tested for infection but it all cane back clear. All part of the healing in my case. If you are worried tell your gp and they will let you give a urine sample.

Best wishes

Michelle 

Did you ever find out if yellow was normal. It's been 4 weeks since mine and I still have yellow discharge not much and no smell.. I assume it's normal but curious if you found out?